Saturday, March 27, 2010

My College

SIENA COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, Edakochi

               It's My College, Where I am doing BBA. It's my Final year. Classes are over and exams are near.
Thank God for making me a student of this College, Because I got some good Friends.
               Then, about teaching - Teachers here are very nice and supporting. But the management here is not good. They care only about the business. In a word, we can describe the manager as "Hitler". Even the teachers are afraid to present a topic to him.



                                            

Then My Friends. It's very difficult to realize that three years are over. It's been felt like a Few Months Together. Here is a photo of my classmates

     Although we had some silly silly fights, we enjoyed our college life..

1 comment: